Our background is from military aviation. The most challenging and demanding of environments. All our instructors have in excess of 4500 hours in helicopters. They have all flown at least 9 different helicopter types and have seen active service. All instructors hold the Central Flying School post nominal.
Vantage Aviation Limited (VAL) trains the helicopter pilots for tomorrow, whether this is for pleasure, business or the start of a long career as a professional pilot. We are here to help you on your journey. VAL is an ELCAS approved training provider (No 2877).
GBR / ATO 0304
- LAPL (H)
- Night (H)
- PPL (H)
- LAPL (H) Extension
- LAPL (H) to PPL (H) Upgrade
- CPL (H) - Modular Course
- CPL and IR theory Groundschool
- Type Rating Courses - Cabri G2, Bell 206 B and 206 Long Ranger
- Differences Training - Bell 206 B to 206 Long Ranger
- Ground school support and lessons
- Residential Courses both in the UK and the USA; learn to fly in Florida