Our background is military aviation – the most challenging and demanding of environments.
Our instructors have in excess of 5000 hours in a minimum of 9 different helicopter types, have seen active service, and hold the Central Flying School post nominal.
As an ELCAS approved training provider (No 2877), Vantage Aviation trains the helicopter pilots of tomorrow.
GBR / ATO 0304
- LAPL (H)
- Night (H)
- PPL (H)
- LAPL (H) Extension
- LAPL (H) to PPL (H) Upgrade
- CPL (H) – Modular Course
- CPL and IR theory Ground School
- Type Rating Courses – Guimbal Cabri G2, Bell 206 B and Bell 206 Long Ranger
- Differences Training – Bell 206 B to 206 Long Ranger
- Ground School support and lessons
- Residential Courses both in the UK and the USA– learn to fly in sunny Florida!
We are specialists with students where English is not their first language who require residential courses (either in UK or USA or both).
We have delivered large scale SAR training Contracts for the Chinese Government and are contracted with;
- Mile Hi Helicopters (USA)
- Chinese Rescue and Salvage
- Government Flying Service (Hong Kong)
- UK Government
- USA Government
- Atlas Aviation (USA)
- DO Systems